Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47 - Operation Beautiful

Today I ran across a blog that I have to share. Most blogs I read for fun or information. I like, make that LIKE reading blogs. It works for my reading addiction. Every once in a while, however, I come across a blog that is so much more than that. This is one of them. Operation Beautiful was started to make a difference in a very simple, but powerful way. Will you please take a moment to go there, read a little maybe watch a video, and then join me in writing a note or two (or hundred!)

Because I am just weird this way, the first notes I made are these stamped ones, and placed my first note on my own mirror, because if I am being honest with you, I need to see this more than I care to admit.

1 comment:

  1. I loved it when you posted this on Facebook today. Its a great cause and I thank you for passing it along!

    And let me just say that although we havent known each other long, I can tell you ARE a fabulous, extraordinary wife,mother and friend, so dont let anyone else tell you different. YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete