Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40 - 932nd Snow Day

So much I could say about today, but don't want to bore you with another long post, sooooo I will just say that I was very unmotivated this snow day. Can I also say how COMPLETELY sick of snow days I am? Again, to save you the boredom insert a long irritated rant here about how they NEVER canceled school when I was there. and YES, I DID walk uphill both ways! ANYWAY... the bottom line is we did have a snow day because I am sure someone would have hydroplaned on the wet, slightly slick streets and sued every school in the area.


GOSH - I don't know why I didn't feel like doing anything today, these high-maintenance girls NEEDED me to cuddle with them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that school was cancelled again :(

    This picture had me rolling! They are too funny. I bet they lead such hard lives too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture! Boy I want to lead their lives, then I might not always feel so danged tired :)

    ReplyDelete