Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 - Throne

Day three of macro and oh what fun! Shutterboo has weekly subjects and this week was.......wait for it......take a deep breath.....THE TOILET! HEE HEE HEE! (You can find her challenges here.) Kind of appropriate seeing as how this was a view I had all day Friday and most of the day Saturday. (Makin' lemonade out of those lemons people, makin' lemonade.) Thankfully yesterday was clean the throne day so it was still nice and sparkly for it's photo shoot. In the last one it would have been so much better if I had nice new shiny faucets so that you could tell that the ring around the ring is the lens of my camera.







1 comment:

  1. I may have to go check out that web site with the challenges. A toilet is one thing I've never thought to take pictures of. Hehe! You did a great job with it! I can see your lens and your hand in the last one.

    ReplyDelete