Wednesday, June 30, 2010

181 - Goodbye June

It is a bittersweet farewell I say to you. On one hand, I do love July, but I will remember you as the month I finally got it together with my summer schedule. We did a whole lotta baseball this month...A.WHOLE.LOT!!! Good thing I love the baseball diamond and a good ballpark hotdog. We also celebrated the many dad's in my life and most specially my Grampa's 90th birthday. Last, but certainly not least we aquired the newest family member...Cooper James...I think we have all fallen head over heels in love with him.

I did take pics today, but none were very inspiring, so instead, I am posting some of my faves that didn't make it the first time around this month.

Cooper James
Daisy Dew

Sweet Baby Girl - Shadow

2 comments:

  1. All 3 of those are fantastic photos!

    The one of shadow is very cool--it looks like a picture taken long ago!

    Love the new blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love Shadow! That's one heck of an excellent photo! I like July, It's my summer Christmas (or my birthday whichever :))

    ReplyDelete