1. It's hot....like really, seriously hot. I think I am ready to break down and complain about the heat. You know my friend Lisa from Alaska? I was totally ready to join her today. NOW keep in mind I will take being hot over being cold ANY.DAY. but, well, today I am officially complaining.
2. Lisa - I love you, and I know you read Rants from Mommyland, so I know you will understand when I tell you to, "Suck it Fancy!"
3. Tonight #1's team is playing for first place. I cannot even tell you how much I do not want to go sit in the heat and watch.....that's just bad parenting!
4. This pic was taken while driving around town...not sitting in the parking lot. (The driver did not take the pic, the passenger did!)
Which brings me back to #1 - It's just plain hot!
OH I just thought of two more things...
5. If I hear one more person say "Really, it's not the heat, it's the humidity." I am going to hand them a printed copy of this picture and say..."SERIOUSLY, i THINK it MIGHT be the HEAT!"
6. Normaly I would be praising Mr. Incredible for be so adept at maintaining/fixing/magically keeping our poor ol A/C running, but today I think I will give myself a pat on the back for having the brains and foresight to marry a mechanical genius.
and now off to swelter at a baseball game....WOOHOO!