Friday, July 2, 2010

183 - Over the Hump!

Well kids we are officially over halfway done with this project!!! It has been a MUCH different experience than I thought it would be. I have met so many nice people, seen a ton of amazing photos, learned about the oddest things, read great stories, and found out that there is a whole new world behind the lens of a camera. Thanks for coming along this ride with me. Hanging on through the ups and downs. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! A whole 182 days more!

Today's pic is brought to you by Lucy-Fur...the front porch view from her perspective.

4 comments:

  1. I agree Brenda, this 365 experience has been a lot different than I thought it was going to be. Of course meeting you was a huge, unexpected bonus that I am very thankful for!!

    I love this photo! Hostas are my absoutely fav!! Is that also hydrangea I see in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is a hydrangea...it doesn't look like the other ones I see around here, but who knows...plants tend to do weird things on me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you 365ers are a brave, bold bunch. Congrats on making the half way mark and your flowers are bee-u-tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully you continue on and aren't done in 182 days!

    ReplyDelete